Monday, May 2, 2011

"Apple Blossom Time", original oil painting by Laura Reilly

“Apple Blossom Time”, oil original, 6” x 6”, gold frame
this painting available at Wish Boutique
Yes, I know – it’s really sweet!  But I couldn’t resist – one more lovely little
painting of Tony’s Happy Apple Orchard in Penrose, Colorado.
Sometimes, somedays, some moments – the world really is nice like that!

And the Winner Is!
I am thrilled to announce the results of the drawing for my painting,

“If Only For A While”
Stephanie Merchant Johnson
of Colorado Springs, step right up – you are the winner!
A special thanks to every one of you who have signed up to
“subscribe to” and “follow” my newblog – you’re the best! 
I hope to continue to surprise and delight you in the coming weeks. 
Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment