Friday, October 21, 2011

Summer Wildflowers original oil painting by Laura Reilly

SOLD
"Summer Wildflowers" - Crested Butte - original oil on panel, 8" x 8", 
ready to hang or display on it's own signed easel! 

  

This gem of a painting and many more will be available 
at  my home studio, during the 

November 12 and 13

I'll have lots of wonderful paintings to share, so come for a fun-and-artful weekend!
I look forward to seeing you!

(Psst - can't wait til the tour weekend?  - email me to buy this painting now!)


2 comments:

  1. I love this picture. It's very soft and delicate. I also love the bright and vibrant colors. Beautiful work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Shelley! It's always a challenge to get the right balance between the brilliance of the wildflowers and the delicacy of their blooming in the natural setting - glad you like it!

    ReplyDelete