Friday, February 17, 2012

"100 for $100" Laura Reilly Fine Art Gallery Grand Opening Show and Sale!

Dear Friends - 

I have exciting news!
Please come and help me celebrate the Grand Opening of my newest artventure,


the Laura Reilly Fine Art Gallery - 
the Biggest Little Gallery in the southwest!
  
My new gallery is located at 2522A W. Colorado Avenue,
in Old Colorado City, (next to the Soap Box)

We just don't always know what fate or heaven might have planned for us, 
and what leaps of faith we just might take  - 
  
I was looking for a temporary location to present  my Mini Masterpiece "100 for $100" show when I saw the space at 2522A W. Colorado Avenue, in Old Colorado City.     When I peeked in the window, it was love at first sight!  I am so looking forward to having a gallery again, and sharing my paintings with you in person.   I plan on being open most afternoons, but don't have a set schedule just yet.  In the meantime, please come next weekend to see my show!  

"100 for $100"
Grand Opening Show and Sale
100 Mini Masterpiece original oil paintings for $100 each

Friday, February 24, 4 - 7 pm
Saturday, February 25, 11 am - 4 pm 
Sunday, February 26, 11 am - 4 pm

Here's a couple of "sneak peaks" of some of the Mini Masterpieces for you to preview.

SOLD
original oil on gessoed panel, 8" x 8" x 3/8", 
painting continues around sides for a beautiful finish

SOLD
original oil on gessoed panel, 10" x 8" x 3/8"
painting continues around sides for a beautiful finish

original oil painting on gessoed panel
6" x 12" x 3/8", painting continues around sides for a beautiful finish.

I look forward to seeing you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment